Do you like to eat pancakes? Have you ever tried to make a pancake yourself? If you have not yet tried then you must know that it is one of the most easy recipes that you can make. So get all the ingredients and start making.
Pancakes are a very famous recipe that is loved by all. It is one of the dishes that can be eaten for breakfasts. You can also prepare it and take it for your tiffin in office. This recipe is very easy to make and the time required for making this is also very limited. Pancakes are also known by the names of flapjacks, hotcakes and griddlecakes.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- You must first mix the milk and the lemon juice and keep it aside untouched for 3-4 minutes
- Mix the flour baking powder and salt together and sift all these thoroughly.
- Now in the milk set aside you must put the beaten eggs and also butter and mix well.
- Now you must mix the milk eggs and butter mixture with the mixture of the dry ingredients. Make a lumpy batter.
- Now you must heat the cast-iron skillet in medium flame. Now add oil and put the batter. You must cook until there are bubbles on top.
- Now bake the other side of the pancake and keep it in a 200F oven.
- You can now serve the pancakes with butter, maple syrup, fruit syrup or even jam.
This is a really delicious dish can you can make it even when you had a busy and tiring day at office. You can lift up your mood with the taste of this awesome pancake.