1) Sandwich-Rezept für Pfeffer und Eier
Ingredients Servings: 4
1 cucumber (small)
1 bunch radish
4 tablespoons KUNER Original Mayonnaise (80 % fat)
2 tsp Dijon mustard
4 Tortilla wraps (small)
4 leaves salad
8 slices smoked salmon
- For the salmon sandwich, first wash the cucumber, peel it and cut it into slices. Slice the radishes lengthwise.
- Mix KUNER mayonnaise and mustard and spread on the wraps.
- Cover 2 wraps with lettuce leaves.
- Then place the salmon on the salad and sprinkle with lemon juice. Season with pepper.
- Place 2 cucumber slices and 3 radish slices on each salmon.
- Cover with the empty wraps with the spread side down.
- Serve the salmon sandwich with salad.
2) Tomato Egg Cream Sandwich
Ingredients for portions
8 leaves basil, fresh
50 grams leaf salad
1 medium egg, chicken egg
1 teaspoon capers in a jar
100 grams low-fat curd cheese
1 pinch of pepper, black
1 pinch salt
2 slices whole grain toast
- Boil the egg hard (about 8 minutes) and let it cool down.
- While the egg is boiling, chop the capers and clean the lettuce and basil. Slice the tomatoes.
- Cut the egg into small cubes and mix in a bowl with the low-fat curd cheese, salt, pepper and capers.
- Toast the two slices of toast bread and spread the cream on a piece of bread and place the lettuce, basil and tomato slices on top.
- Cover with a slice of toast and divide the sandwich diagonally to serve.
3) Tuna Sandwich with Quail Eggs
8 pieces of white bread (large slices, debarked and soft, box bread or sandwich rolls)
8-12 pieces of quail eggs (fresh or alternatively cooked pickled quail eggs)
200-250 g tuna (in oil)
1/2 tsp peppercorns (green and/or 1/2 tsp crushed capers)
Lemon juice (as desired)
Mayonnaise (to taste)
salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
- For the tuna sandwich with quail eggs, first boil the quail eggs hard in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes. Cool under cold water and peel.
- Mix the tuna with some oil and a dash of lemon juice or crush with a fork and stir well. Stir in some mayonnaise, capers and/or green peppercorns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now spread tuna cream on all white bread slices. Cut the quail eggs in half lengthwise, spread them on four slices of bread and cover with the rest of the white bread.
- Cut tuna sandwiches diagonally or widthwise once and arrange.
- Serve immediately to prevent the tuna sandwiches from drying on with quail eggs.
Tuna sandwich with quail eggs can also be refined by stirring boiled corn grains, pepper strips or chilli peppers into the tuna mass.
4) Hot Chicken Sandwich
Ingredients for 4 people
4 baguette rolls
4 chicken breast schnitzel
2 tbsp oil
salt, pepper or rustica chicken
4 salad leaves
20 g Oswald Dip Tartare
100 g natural yoghurt
100 g mayonnaise
1. for the sauce mix dip tartare with yoghurt, let stand for 10 min. Then stir in the mayonnaise. Wash the salad leaves.
2. cut the baguettes in half and bake them in the oven until crispy and let them cool slightly.
3. fry the chicken cutlets in oil in a hot frying pan and season with salt and pepper.
Cut the baguettes in half, spread with tartar sauce, add the chicken escalope and salad leaves.
FOR A BALANCED MENU WE RECOMMEND
5) Tunisian Sandwich
3 peppers (red and green mixed)
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp coriander seeds
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tin tuna (best in olive oil, 185 g content)
1 tbsp capers
1 tsp Harissa
4 small flat breads
4-8 salad leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees (even now: circulating air 220 degrees). Line the baking tray with baking paper. Wash and halve the peppers and tomatoes, pluck out the stems and seeds with the skins from the peppers. Place the peppers and tomatoes on the baking tray, skin up. Add the unpeeled garlic. Bake in the oven (middle) for about 20 minutes until the skin gets dark bubbles from the peppers.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven and let them cool slightly, then remove the skin from the peppers as well as possible (with green peppers this is a bit harder). Remove the skin from the tomatoes and scrape out part of the seeds with a spoon. Cut the garlic in half and spoon the garlic meat out of its shells.
- Pile peppers, tomatoes and garlic on a large board and chop well with a large heavy knife. Pour into a bowl. Mash the coriander finely in a mortar, stir with lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil to the vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Drain the tuna fish and pluck into pieces with forks. Mix with capers, harissa and the remaining oil, salt. Cut the flat cakes open. Wash the lettuce leaves and shake dry, cover the lower halves of the roll with it. Spread the paprika-tomato salad (called Mechouia by the way and can also be a starter) and tuna fish on it. Fold up the rolls. Done.