Hello everybody, as you know, all of us want a easy way for be fit and eating the best and delicious food, ok we found it please read and enjoy!
Healthy nutrition for productivity and well-being: For breakfast, lunch and dinner, our recipes provide the most appropriate nutrient mix and contain a small amount of fat and calories. So you can enjoy a healthy diet! Relaxed and enjoyable to the feel-good weight? Our tasty recipes for losing weight with a maximum of 400 calories per serving will help you to lose weight slowly and enjoyably without any hunger or dietary stress – and to keep your new weight permanently.In general, those who consume fewer calories than they consume lose weight. That’s why you should not only eat healthily, but also get enough exercise to lose weight. Also important: drink enough. We recommend 1 1/2 to 2 litres of water and unsweetened herbal tea or fruit tea per day. I don’t like to put a label on my dietary advice. It is based on scientific research, not ethics, religion or a preconceived notion of what a healthy diet should be like. Here are some recipes that you can easily make:
1) Bewitching Lentil Soup “Magical Ginger”
The list of ingredients reads like the “Who is Who” of the best sources of vital substances. The soup is spooned away out of pure pleasure.
Ingredients For 6 people
1 Hokkaido pumpkin (a approx. 1,2 kg)
2 courgettes (a approx. 250 g)
3 cloves of garlic
1 piece (a approx. 4 cm) ginger
2 tbsp oil
300 g yellow lenses (alternatively red lenses)
curry powder, salt, pepper
2 tablespoons agave syrup
3 tsp vegetable stock (instant)
2 bay leaves
400 g cherry tomatoes
150 g Greek cream yoghurt
50 minutes quite simple
1. Wash pumpkin, halve, remove seeds and soft fibres. Cut pumpkin into cubes. Wash, clean and dice the courgettes. Peel onions, garlic and ginger and dice finely.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Brown the onions, garlic and ginger. Add pumpkin and zucchini and fry for about 5 minutes. Rinse lentils, drain and add. Dust with 1 tablespoon curry and sweat. Add 1.4 l water and agave syrup and bring to the boil. Stir in vegetable broth and add bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for approx. 20 minutes.
3. Wash and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Cut the pomegranate in half and remove the seeds. Halve the avocados and remove the seeds. Remove the flesh from the skin with a tablespoon and cut into small pieces. Sprinkle with half the lime juice.
4. Puree some of the soup as desired. Heat the tomatoes in the soup. Season with salt, pepper and other lime juice. Stir in yoghurt (no longer boil!). Serve with avocado pieces and pomegranate seeds.
2) Baked Sweet Potato
You must try these baked potatoes! The sweet potatoes are filled with a delicious barbecue chicken mix and taste incredibly good. Try it out!
How do you prepare sweet potatoes in the oven?
Baking in the oven makes the sweet potato particularly aromatic. Depending on its size, it takes up to 45 minutes to bake there. To ensure that sweet potatoes cook as quickly and evenly as possible, it is important to halve them lengthwise before baking and place them on the baking tray with the cut surface facing upwards.
What tastes good with baked sweet potatoes?
The oven sweet potato tastes twice as good with the matching toppings. These can be dips such as herb quark or tzatziki, fried vegetables or meat strips. Those who like fish should try baked sweet potatoes with tuna salad. If the baked sweet potato is to be vegan, homemade hummus is a delicious side dish idea.
Ingredients For 4 people
2 large sweet potatoes
1 red and yellow pepper
300 (g) chicken fillet
2 tbsp oil
3 spring onions
5 tbsp homemade barbecue sauce
For the barbecue sauce
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp tomato paste
1 can(s) (425 ml) of strained tomatoes
250 ml vegetable broth
100 ml cider vinegar
5 tbsp honey
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika powder
1 tbsp lime juice
45 minutes quite simple
1. Wash the potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise. Place the potatoes with the cut side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 °C/ convection oven: 150 °C/ gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 45 minutes.
2. For the Barbecue sauce, peel and finely dice the onions. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Brown the onions in it. Add tomato paste and fry for about 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
3. Simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and let cool.
4. Clean, wash and dice the peppers and courgettes. Wash the meat, dab dry and cut into approx. 2 cm cubes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat for about 5 minutes while turning.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and keep warm. Brown paprika and zucchini in the frying fat. Also season with salt and pepper.
6. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut them diagonally into rings. Take the potatoes out of the oven and let them cool a little. Using a tablespoon, hollow out about 1/3 of the potato. Mix meat and vegetables.
7. Season to taste with barbecue sauce and spread over the potatoes. Sprinkle with spring onions.
3) Salmon on Spinach Salad
Ingredients For 4 people
1 organic lime
10 g fresh ginger
juice of 1 orange
Pepper from the mill
100 g baby leaf spinach
1 red and yellow pepper
4 salmon fillets (a approx. 160 g)
50 g flour
2 tbsp olive oil
25 minutes quite simple
1. Wash the lime hot, rub dry, finely grate the skin and squeeze out the juice. Peel the ginger and grate finely. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Mix ginger, shallot, orange juice, lime juice and peel. Season with salt and pepper. Clean, wash and dry spinach. Cut the peppers in half, clean, wash and cut into fine cubes.
2. Rinse filets cold, pat dry, season with salt and pepper. Put the flour on a flat plate. Turn the fillets in it. Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the fillets on medium heat from each side for 2-3 minutes.
3. Mix spinach, paprika and dressing and arrange on plates with the salmon fillets.
In addition: Salmon served over a bed of wilted spinach is a simple, complete meal rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Prepared with fresh ingredients, this nutritious dish is ready in less than 20 minutes. Not only is this dish convenient, but it’s also good for your heart. According to the research scientist, eating fatty fish such as salmon twice a week can improve heart health.