Why doesn’t the training bring any positive results? Maybe because you are doing the wrong exercises. We show which movements fit your body shape. You can change your body shape with doing this movements.
If you want to get your body in shape (again), you will find numerous fitness programs on the Internet. Certainly for most of us, heading into a gym can lead to confusion about what exercises to do. But not every workout has the same positive effect on everyone: One person needs exercises for the back, the other leg exercises lead to success. In fact, the choice of sporting activity also depends on the respective body shape.so Before strating out on an exercise program, it’s always best to first analyze your body type, your goals and then set a plan accordingly. This way, you can do the exercise that are most suited to your body type and get the maximum benefit for your time and effort. We show you how to train really efficiently – and which exercises make the most sense for your figure. whoever we can use exercise to enhange our body shape and appearance as well as increase muscle and bone strength.
Bodies come in many shape, but the most dominant are the “apple” and the “pear” shape. In women with an apple-shaped figure, most of the weight lies in the upper part of the body. The chest area and shoulders are pronounced, the bust size tends to be slightly larger. The waist, buttocks and legs are usually slim. If you on this shape of body (apple), you must focus on aerobic training in order to slim down and lose body fat. you can take cardiovascular activities like rowing, swimming and cycling to protect the knees and ankles. The stepper and the treadmillon incline are great cardio to lose weight all over while still building some muscle tone on the legs. A cardiovascular workout of at least 40-70 minutes, 3-5 times per week is desired.
Squat (with dumbbells)
Lunge steps (with dumbbells)
Mountain hiking, mountain biking and tennis are suitable sports.
A pear shaped body is one which is heavier at the bottom. In another word women with a pear-shaped figure have a narrow upper body. The body fat is distributed on the waist, the bottom and the thighs or with wider hips and thicker thighs compared to slimmer sholders and narrow waist. The best way to find out if you’r pear shaped is to measure your waist one inch above the navel and measure the hips around the widest part. The waist measurement gines you your waist-Hip Ratio which is 0.8 less for pear shaped women. For a beautiful, well-proportioned body you should above all tackle the curves – and strengthen the upper body.
Step up with knee lift:
- Stand with the step in front of you, feet shoulder width apart, back straight, dumbbells in both hands.
- Step on it with your left foot.
- Put all your weight on the left foot as you engage your abs to bring up the right knee to waist level. Curl both biceps at the same time by bending elbows and bringing up the dumbbells to your chest.
- Step back down with the right foot, bringing down your arms.
- Repeat on the opposite side. Do it about 15 reps on each side.
- Get down on all fours, wrists beneath shoulders, knees beneath hips. Keep your back straight and head and neck strain-free.
- Engaging your abs, lift and extend your left leg straight back. Then bend your left knee and lift lower leg perpendicular to the floor so that your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Try to lift left thigh higher if you can. Hold for a few seconds and then come back to starting position.
- Repeat on other side. Do 5 reps on each side.
Reverse Table Top with Leg Lift:
- Sit on the floor with knees bent, feet flat on the floor, back straight and your palms on the floor, fingers pointing front.
- Push off from the palms and feet, raising your hips to form a reverse table top. Be sure to use your abs to keep the alignment in your spine.
- Hold for a few seconds and then lift one leg up, knee bent so that your lower leg is perpendicular to the thigh and parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds and bring down your leg. Repeat leg lift on the other side.
- Do 10 reps on either side.
- Get into the plank position with your body facing the floor, supported by the toes and hands, palms flat on the floor. Keep wrists straight below shoulders and a straight line from head to heels.
- Draw your right knee into your chest, using only your abs, keeping right foot off the floor. Hold for a couple of seconds and extend right foot back into plank.
- Repeat on the other side. Do 10 reps on either side.
- Stand on your feet hip width apart and arms by your side.
- Jump up, extending feet to the side and arms overhead.
- Before landing, bring feet and arms to starting position.
- This is one jump. Do 2-3 sets of 10 each.
Ideal sports are volleyball, tennis, jogging, walking or inline skating.
You have a rectangular body shape? Then you belong to the happy women who have hardly any fat pads. The main characteristic of this figure type: shoulder and chest area are as wide as hips and waist. If you have a rectangular body shape, you should work on its curves – and try to build muscle mass on your bottom and stomach. This way, the waist is shown to its best advantage.
The most suitable sports are cycling, swimming, basketball and jogging.
The hourglass is considered the perfect body shape and is associated with 90-60-90 measurements. The bust and hips are wider than the waist. With this figure it is advisable to train the body evenly to tighten all areas. Those who do not exercise run the risk of gaining weight on the upper arms and thighs.
Suitable sports are: Dancing, swimming and cycling