Hello, maybe for you had happened that you was tired, pressed by time or both even and you couldn’t make dinner for yourself. And those who race from one appointment to the next during the day will enjoy a simple and quick dinner in the evening! Here you will find 25 uncomplicated and inexpensive Blitz recipes for the evening, which can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
Fast Dinner – From Bread Sandwich to Pasta
After a long working day, you often simply don’t feel like eating time-consuming and elaborate dishes in the evening. That’s why you’ll only find recipes in our gallery for quick dinners that can be prepared in a maximum of 30 minutes. But don’t worry: even quick recipes for every day can be incredibly versatile!
Due to the short cooking time of pasta, pasta dishes are ideal as fast, warm meals. But even sandwiches with homemade spreads, stuffed omelettes or delicious meatballs can be prepared quickly with the right recipe. At warm temperatures we recommend quick salads, which you can prepare in larger quantities and serve at barbecues and birthdays!
Simple and Inexpensive Dinner
After long days at work, sometimes the very last thing we want to do is decide what you’ll make for dinner. And that’s where time-saving shortcuts like a reliable crock-pot can come in and save your meal plans! Daily cooking can cost not only a lot of time, but also a lot of money. That’s why you’ll only find cheap recipes with inexpensive ingredients such as potatoes, pasta and rice in our gallery for quick dinners. Many of these dishes also contain few ingredients that you can prepare quickly with little effort. So the daily enjoyment is not only good for you, but also for your wallet!
Fast Dinner – Plan and Enjoy
When it comes to preparing simple and quick dinners, planning and shopping are half the battle. So it’s best to start thinking about what you want to cook in the coming days at the weekend. Basic ingredients such as noodles, potatoes, onions and garlic are already at home. The best way to get what you need is to buy it over the week. The same applies to quick lunches, by the way!
Fast Dinner for the Whole Family
The day was hard, and in the evening there is again only complaining about the food? With our recipes for a quick dinner this has come to an end! Because delicious recipes that taste good to the whole family don’t have to be expensive. Pasta, crispy bread and homemade pizza are also very popular with children and are quickly ready. Among our recipes for quick dinners you’re sure to find the next favourite meal for the whole family!
More Quick Recipes can be Found Here:
Ingredients For 2 persons
- 6 eggs (size M)
- salt, pepper
- 100 g cooked ham in slices
- 100 g Brie
- 1 tbsp butter
- 30 g rocket salad
20 minutes (very simple)
Preheat 1st oven (electric cooker: 200 °C/air circulation: 180 °C/gas: see manufacturer). Whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Cut the ham into broad strips. Cut cheese into slices. Heat butter in an ovenproof pan. Pour the eggs into the pan and allow to set for approx. 5 minutes. Spread with ham and cheese. Bake in the hot oven for about 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
In the meantime, select the rocket, wash and spin dry. Remove the omelette from the oven and serve with the rocket.
Ingredients For 4 persons
- 1,2 kg sweet potatoes
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp almonds (with skin)
- 4 stem(s) of coriander
- 200 g Greek cream yoghurt
25 minutes (very simple)
1.Wash the sweet potatoes, cut them into slices about 1 cm thick and spread them on an oiled baking tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt. Grill under the hot oven grill on the second rail from above for approx. 20 minutes, turn once.
2.Peel garlic, chop finely. Mix with lemon juice, 1⁄2 TL salt and pepper. Beat 5 tbsp. oil underneath. Coarsely chop the almonds. Wash coriander and shake dry. Finely chop the leaves and stems.
3.Serve sweet potatoes with yoghurt, almonds, coriander and lemon oil.
Ingredients For 4 persons
- 200 g young spinach leaves
- 400 g mushrooms
- 5 tbsp butter
- 500 g Gnocchi (refrigerated shelf)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200 g whipped cream
- 150 g smoked salmon
25 minutes (quite simple)
1. Read spinach, wash. Clean the mushrooms, if necessary wash and halve them. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan. Fry the gnocchi in it for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile peel onion and garlic, dice finely. Remove the gnocchi. Heat 3 tablespoons butter in hot frying fat. Brown the mushrooms, onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, sweat. Add cream and 1⁄4 l water, bring to the boil. Add the spinach and let it collapse in the closed pan.
2. Pluck the salmon into pieces. Season the sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the gnocchi and salmon and heat briefly.
Ingredients For 2 people
- 1 tin(s) (185 g) Tuna natural
- 200 g of pasta
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can(s) (425 ml) of chunky tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
20 minutes quite simple
1. drain the tuna. Cook the pasta in 2-3 litres of boiling salted water (approx. 1 teaspoon salt per litre) according to the instructions on the packet.
2. peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Frieing in hot oil. Add the tomatoes, bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Wash the basil leaves. Add to the sauce with tuna. Season with salt, pepper and 1 pinch of sugar.
3. drain the pasta, mix with the sauce and serve.
Ok, I hope this article was useful for you, all of us have family and relationship and for keep them we should try, it’s maybe be hard because we work, study or anything else that took our times, but when night comes we’ll gathered around the table for good dinner, please use these recipes. Enjoy