Hi everybody , we prepared some good and delicious foods recipe that you can make them in your home and enjoy of them, let’s go.
Ingredients For 4 people
1 clove of garlic
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin and coriander
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 organic lemons
4 tbsp olive oil
1 kg sweet potatoes
1 head Roman lettuce
1/2 bunch mint
1 tbsp Tahini (sesame paste)
1 tsp liquid honey
45 minutes quite simple
1. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Wash lemons hot, rub dry, finely grate peel and squeeze juice. Mix cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, garlic, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon peel and oil to make a spicy oil. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 3 cm cubes. Mix thoroughly with the spice oil in a bowl. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray covered with baking paper and cook in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 225 °C/ convection oven: 200 °C/ gas: see manufacturer) for 20-30 minutes.
2. Cut the avocado in half, stone and remove the flesh from the skin. Cut into coarse pieces and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Clean the lettuce, cut into strips, wash and spin dry. Wash mint, shake dry, pluck leaves from stalks and cut into strips.
3. For the dressing mix Tahini, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 50-60 ml water and honey, season with salt and pepper. Take the baking tray out of the oven and let the sweet potatoes cool lukewarm. Mix the salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon chill powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups baby salad greens
- 1/4 cup cotila or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 avocado , pitted, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into 1-inch cubes. Arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil; sprinkle with ¼-teaspoon of the salt. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chill powder; allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining oil, the lime juice, honey and remaining salt and the pepper.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Add cheese, pepitas, avocado and roasted sweet potato cubes.
- Pour the dressing over the salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.