Hello everybody, when I was child always afraid of bathroom I don’t know why but I remember my mother with a few tricks destroyed all my fears, my mother created a nautical bathroom decoration and I became a sailor. May be your dream had been a nautical bathroom, so with the aid of a few tricks of the trade, we can get this dream, or maybe you have kids like me then you must read this article.
25 Ways to Transform Your Bathroom Into a Maritime Paradise
A blue accent is the first step, to reach our dream nautical bathroom. For example, paint walls blue to reflect the colour of the ocean, but we can choose a wide range of different hues of blue that depends on our intensity that we wish to have. Or even we can use blue tiles on your bathroom floor and certain parts of the walls.
A circular window is one of the most distinct features of ships. The sailors often called it bull’s eye and it is the porthole in ships. For more maritime feeling you should use the mirrors that have similar frames to the porthole or use the ship’s steering wheel designs. With further accentuate to these designs you’ll surely have Nautical Bathroom similar your dreams.
1. Starfish and Corals
2. Nautical Candle
3. „The Beach is Over There”
4. Rope Towel Holder
5. Display your Nautical Decorations with Wood Crates
6. A Daily Reminder to Relax
7. You Can’t Get More Nautical than This
8. Cute Nautical Bathroom Décor
9. A Clever Way to Decorate with Paddles
10. Make your Bathroom Unique with Candles
11. Can’t Get Enough of Starfish
12. Simple but Cute Nautical Bathroom Decoration
13. Nautical Bath Tray
14. Dreamlike Nautical Bathroom Design
15. Stylish Wall Décor
16. Beach in a Bottle
17. Starfish Gallery
18. Nautical Floating Shelf for Storage and Decor
19. A Mini Gallery Wall for the Bathroom
20. Rustic Meets Nautical
21. Old-School Photo Frame Gives Charm to your Bathroom
A simple sign from sea and ocean in your bathroom, with the best choice about picture for old-school photo frame you will give a fantastic feel to space. A light blue color can complement this design. For more information click on link.
22. Simple but Stylish
23. Nautical Beach Dresser
24. Your Very Own Beach House
What do you need? Only a scarp wooden boards some hooks( it’s better they have shells shape) to make your own beach design. Write on board what you want like “BEACH HOUSE” . Some sea stars can compliment this design.
25. Cool Nautical Bathroom Decor on a Budget