19 Ways to Update Your Kitchen with Lighting
Let’s get started.
1. Rustic Metal Sifter Pendant Light
It is an exotic lighting. It is made by a single lamp with 90 degree lighing from the top. Although it does not provide a very high quality and bright picture, it can be used as decorative because it strengthens the exotic atmosphere of some houses. Especially used in farmhouses and chalets and combined with yellow light lamps, this lighting style is quite affordable.
2. Farmhouse Chic Glass and Wood Pendant Lights
3. Traditional Patina Gold Chandelier with Crystal Drops
It is known as a very flamboyant lighting type. An extremely large chandelier made of glass is used for lighting. In addition to the chandelier, some extra fancy table lamps can also support lighting. The chandelier, which is generally in pastel colors, is far from a rustic style. It has a feminine image. This style can be combined with both white and yellow lights.
4. Mason Jar Triple Pedant Arrangement
It is an ideal type of lighting, especially for houses with wooden decoration. This type of lighting is only provided with lamps, not with chandeliers. The lamps generally appear to be naturally attached to the ceiling. In this lighting style, the lamps do not emit light from just a single point. At different points of the house, lamps of different heights become. This provides a more even and healthy light image. This lighting style should generally be combined with yellow lights.
5. Industrial Black Wireframe Chandelier with Wooden Base
6. Triple Mason Jar Pendant Cluster Light
7. Antiqued Farmhouse Metal Down Pendant Lights
8. Wood and Mason Jar Linear Light
9. Shabby Chic Shaded Pendant with Decorative Wire
10. Clear Globe Pendant with Warm Light
11. Wooden Ladder and Mason Jar Chandelier
12. Warm Linear Globe Pendant Lighting Fixture
13. Antique Cast Iron Pulley Pendant Light
14. Triple Linear Light with Glass Shades
15. Tiffany Blue Mason Jar Chandelier
16. Layered Wall Sconces with Globe Lights
17. Textured Blue Glass Pendant with Black Hardware
18. Mismatched Cake Tin Shades for Linear Pendant
19. Metal Pipe Linear Pendant with Decorative Wire
In this system where the light is radiated extremely naked, the light may be a bit strenuous. However, it is a system of light which is extremely aesthetic in terms of posture. The fact that the light is close to the floor has led to the formation of a horizontal lighting system. However, this prevents the lighening of higher points, just like kitchen cabinets. This lighting method alone is not enough, but can be preferred as an additional decoration.In general, chandelier skeletons are metal color and thin. In such lighting systems, such colors are preferred, because it is important to have a cool air in kitchen.