If you have a house with garden and you want to use different and aesthetic furniture types in your garden, you need good designs. In general, household items used in the interior decoration of houses, garden is not suitable for. Because more practical and larger items are used in the gardens. Therefore, it may be necessary to plan, design and decorate the items to be used in the gardens. We have compiled the esthetic and functional garden decoration ideas for you. You can apply these ideas to your own garden. Remember to read more about these ideas as soon as possible.
1. DIY Lincoln Lawn Table
The boards are one of the most used decoration materials in the gardens. Many decoration objects, from sitting groups to benches and chairs and even pots, are made with the help of boards. Because the boards are in perfect harmony with the natural texture of a garden. As you see above in the photo, you can also make a bench – table platform which are seen frequently in public picnic areas for your own garden. This platform is very practical because it contains both the seats and the table. If you like to have dinners and breakfasts in your garden, you can also find place in your table for this. Of course, this platform does not have to be so light and simple. You can paint the boards easily to any color. In general, we recommend painting on wood colors.
2. Summer Splendor Basket Swing
If you are looking for an extremely comfortable and fun place to sit in your garden, we have the perfect idea for you. How about using a swing in the most comfortable way? You can connect your basket-shaped swing to a tree or any pole where you can have a pleasant time by being alone and have fun with your family at any time. Decorate this swing with soft fabrics and comfortable pillows. In this way, you can make the time you spend more quality. You can get help from experts to realize this decoration idea as soon as possible. This type of swing is available from the construction market. By placing a table and multiple confined seating areas around this swing, you can make this area a beautiful area where you spend time. Especially if you have children, they will love to spend time in this area.
3. Painted and Stripped Lattice-Hatch Bench
4. Hand Assembled Picket-Fence Bench
5. Chic Cantina DIY Outdoor Furniture Ideas
6. Reclaimed Wooden X-Stool and Side Table
7. Steel and Wood Repurposed Rolling Console
You can have many items and materials in your garden. Do you want a stylish and functional organizer that you can easily organize all these items and materials? This organizer will make sure that all the materials you use for your garden appear regularly. You will be able to store many materials that you use for your trees, plants and flowers quite easily. In addition, this organizer will be able to carry your belongings without exerting effort wherever you want. You can apply this idea to have an organizer as soon as you wish. You can do it yourself, and you can buy it from a decoration market.
8. Pacific Poolside Patio Table With Built-In Icebox
9. Hip Hand Painted Wire Basket Table
10. Rocky Mountain Fireside Bench
11. Dreamy DIY Outdoor Cabana Lounge
12. Tahitian Style Reclining Chaise
13. Garden Cubicle Wooden Block Chair
14. Crate and Pallet DIY Pallet Sofa
15. Rope Ladder Suspended Sailor Swing
16. Deck-To-Dining Room Wooden Table
17. Bohemian Bliss in the Garden
18. Sundance Inspired DIY Outdoor Furniture Projects
19. Outdoor Abode Buildable Rustic Sofa
20. Sweet Splendor DIY Summer Hammock
21. Re-Stacked-And-Refinished Crate Lawn Table
22. Pacific Northwest Coastline Design
23. “Green Screen” DIY Outdoor Pallet Divide
24. Savannah Manse DIY Outdoor Furniture Projects
25. The Family’s Tree DIY Circular Bench
26. Summer Waves Wooden Chaise Recliner
27. Bed Of Grass Outdoor Billet
28. Ibiza Terrace Outdoor Dining Set
29. Newport Nuance DIY Corner Bench With Table